26 September 2010

Speeding

A driver is pulled over by a
policeman. The police man
approaches the driver's door.
"Is there a problem Officer?"
The policeman says, "Sir, you
were speeding. Can I see your
license please?"
The driver responds, "I'd give it
to you but I don't have one."
"You don't have one?"
The man responds, "I lost it four
times for drunk driving."
The policeman is shocked. "I see.
Can I see your vehicle
registration papers please?"
"I'm sorry, I can't do that."
The policeman says, "Why not?"
"I stole this car."
The officer says, "Stole it?"
The man says, "Yes, and I killed
the owner."
At this point the officer is getting
worried. "You what!?"
"She's in the trunk if you want
to see."
The Officer looks at the man
and slowly backs away to his car
and calls for back up. Within
minutes, five police cars show
up, surrounding the car. A
senior officer slowly approaches
the car, clasping his half drawn
gun.
The senior officer says "Sir, could
you step out of your vehicle
please!"
The man steps out of his vehicle.
"Is there a problem sir?"
"One of my officers told me that
you have stolen this car and
murdered the owner."
"Murdered the owner?"
The officer responds, "Yes, could
you please open the trunk of
your car please?"
The man opens the trunk,
revealing nothing.
The officer says, "Is this your car
sir?"
The man says "Yes," and hands
over the registration papers.
The officer, understandably, is
quite stunned. "One of my
officers claims that you do not
have a driving license."
The man digs in his pocket
revealing a wallet and hands it
to the officer. The officer opens
the wallet and examines the
license. He looks quite puzzled.
"Thank you sir, one of my
officers told me you didn't have
a license, stole this car, and
murdered the owner."
The man replies, "I bet you the
fucking cunt told you I was
speeding, too."

No comments:

Post a Comment