06 November 2010

The Best Excuse!


I had just bought a new BMW M5 and had decided to take it out for a run, when I noticed a police car behind me. I was well over the speed limit so I thought "I am in a BMW, he is in a police car- I can easily get away". However, after a few minutes of chasing, I realized I am just making my situation worse. So I pulled over and waited. The policeman came around and surprisingly said:
-Look, mate, it has been a bad day, its Friday 13th, its the end of my shift, I really cant be bothered to deal with you right now, so if you give me the best excuse I have never heard before, I will let you go.
I said:
-Last week my wife ran away with a traffic cop. I got scared its was him chasing me to give her back to me.
The policeman:
-Good night, Sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment